Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 20 November 2012

Two Places to See Me Next Week

Writing this blog has provided me with a bunch of opportunities to speak at places that I never thought I would go, that's a good thing. Thank you all for making that possible by continuing to read and follow my blog. Next week I have two speaking engagements that are open to the public.

On November 27 I will be giving a short webinar for Mary Grove College's Masters of Art in Teaching program. The event is free and open to the public. You can get all of the registration details here.


On November 29 I will be a keynote speaker at the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference in Manchester, New Hampshire. I'm psyched for the opportunity to present at this conference as it has been on my must-attend list for a long time. Angela Maiers and Scott Kinney will be the keynote speakers on the first two days of the conference.

And if you're interested in having me speak at your conference or at your school, please see my work with me page for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer