Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 December 2013

Infographic and Video from Nature - Wolf vs. Buffalo

Over the weekend I enjoyed watching an episode of Nature titled Cold Warriors: Wolves and Buffalo. The entire episode is available to view online. The video does an excellent job of telling the story of the challenges that face each animal during the winter. I found myself rooting for each animal at different times in the video. I will warn you that if you're a "softy" like me when it comes to animals, you may find yourself fast forwarding at times.


On the Nature website there is a nice infographic that compares the wolf and the buffalo. It's a good graphic for quickly gathering basic information about the two animals. I've included a small copy of it below. Visit this Nature page to get the high resolution version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer