Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Edublog Awards Voting Is Open - Vote for Larry!

As I wrote in my 2013 Edublog Awards nomination post, no one deserves to win more than Larry Ferlazzo. I nominated Larry for Best Ed Tech/ Best Resource Sharing Blog. Thank you to those of you who nominated and voted for me, but I would love it if you could vote for Larry.

I don't mean any disrespect to any of the other blogs that were nominated, but Larry deserves it more than anyone else. He's been blogging far longer than any of the now more popular resource sharing blogs. His lists are free from the SEO-grabbing headlines like "ten awesome sites every teacher must see." Larry's content is always original and he always cites those who help him create his content. Larry's blog is the one that I go to and refer people to when I can't find something in my archives. Larry always has great lists for holidays (American and international), world events (Nelson Mandela's funeral), and just about anything related to education. In short, this year I want you to VOTE FOR LARRY!

To vote for Larry Ferlazzo for Best Resource Sharing Blog, click here then scroll down to Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day.

Even if you don't vote for any of the Edublog Awards, you should check out the lists of nominees anyway. Every year I learn about new apps, sites, blogs, and podcasts by looking at the Edublog Awards nomination lists.

Larry and I have never met. I have no motives in encouraging you to vote for him other than I really think he deserves to be recognized. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer