Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 21 December 2013

Week In Review - It's Time to Decorate

Good morning from snowy Woodstock, Maine. I hope that everyone is enjoying the start of a relaxing weekend and holiday break. This year, for the first time in my life, I'm hosting family at my house for Christmas. That means I have to start decorating the house today (the picture to the left is two years old). Here's to hoping all of the lights from last year still work. Otherwise, I could be making the forty mile trip to Walmart for lights. I'm no Clark Griswold, but I do like to put up a few lights.

I'll have new posts from now through the 24th. The 25th through 31st will be re-runs of the best and most popular posts of the year.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Stoodle - Quickly Create Shared Online Whiteboards
2. Borrow and Lend eBooks Through Open Library
3. How Google Search Works and A Whole Bunch of Search Tips
4. Amazon Storybuilder - Plan Your Stories With Organized Sticky Notes
5. Five Tools That Help Students Plan Stories
6. All About Explorers - Challenge Your Students' Historical Thinking
7. An Interactive Map of The Odyssey

In January I am again offering my PracticalEdTech.com series How To Use Google Drive In School. Click here for registration details and a discount code. 

Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
MathDisk provides a great platform for creating interactive math lessons.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer