Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 July 2011

5 Google Plus Tips from Tekzilla

Tekzilla Daily is one of my favorite web shows for learning about fun and useful apps, sites, and technology tricks. The short episodes provide me with just enough information to get started exploring something new on my own. Today's episode of Tekzilla Daily is about Google Plus. I'm currently using Google Plus, but still learning the ins and outs of it. By watching today's episode of Tekzilla Daily I picked up a couple of handy bits of information and I think you can too. Watch the episode below.



Applications for Education
Even in my limited use of Google Plus I have seen that it could be another good place for educators to connect with each other and share professional resources.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer