Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 12 July 2011

We're Half-way Through the Summer, Have You Tried Anything New?

I was doing some shopping yesterday in Freeport, Maine and saw my first "back to school" display of the summer. After my initial groan at the reminder that the summer is almost half-way over, I started to think about the things that I wanted to do this summer when school let out. I have finished one of the books on my reading list and am well along my way to finishing another. I haven't quite mastered Android app development yet, but I'm working on it. How are you doing with the new things you wanted to try this summer?

If you're looking for some new ed tech resources to explore before the new school year starts, I have 77 suggestions for you here and in the ebook embedded below. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer