Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 December 2011

Android 4 Schools - My New Blog

From the shameless promotion department:


As some of you know, I have started a second blog titled Android 4 Schools. I started it because I saw a need for a blog dedicated to discovering and sharing Android apps and devices that could be helpful to students, teachers, and school administrators. The posts won't be as frequent as they are here on Free Technology for Teachers, but there will be at least one new post per day.

After the New Year some posts on Android 4 Schools will be written by my brother Stephen Byrne who has just finished his course work for his M. Ed and is now slowly dipping his toes into the social media world.

If you're interested, you can subscribe to the Android 4 Schools RSS feed here and like the Android 4 Schools Facebook page here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer