Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 December 2011

What I Read First - The Post Edublog Awards Edition

Whether you agree or disagree with giving out awards for blogging, the Edublog Awards are a good way to discover some excellent new-to-you blogs to add to your RSS reader. After looking through the list of winners and finalists I added a couple of new blogs to my Google Reader account. Someone asked me earlier this week if I could make a ranked list of favorite blogs. I subscribe to hundreds of blogs for various reasons some like Dangerously Irrelevant are education related and others like The Adventure Blog are of a personal interest. I won't rank my list below, but I will tell you which blogs I read first. Here are the first blogs I go to first when I open my RSS reader, which by the way is increasingly done on via Feedly on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

iLearn Technology - Kelly Tenkely
Larry Ferlazzo
Welcome to NCS-Tech - Kevin Jarrett
David Warlick
Dangerously Irrelevant - Dr. Scott McLeod
Langwitches - Sylvia Tolisano
Moving at the Speed of Creativity - Wes Fryer
Teachers as Technology Trailblazers - Kristen Swanson
The Official Google Blog
Open Culture
The TED Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer