Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 31 December 2011

Year in Review - My Favorite Posts

Morrison says, "what is your New
Year's resolution?"
All week I re-posted the 25 most popular posts of the year. That list was determined by looking at what Google Analytics told me were the most visited posts. Today, instead of my usual Saturday morning routine of writing out the most popular posts of the week, I want to share the posts that I enjoyed writing the most even if they weren't the most popular ones.

Before I get to the list I again have to say thank you to everyone that has helped Free Technology for Teachers grow. Whether you've been reading this blog for four years or four days, I appreciate you being here. I also have to say thank you to all of the great schools and organizations that invited me to speak and work with teachers this year. Finally, thank you to the companies that chose to advertise with me this year.

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is the best year yet for you!

These were my favorite posts to write this year:
1. Jerry Garcia, Phish, and Focusing on the Audience
2. What I've Learned from 5,000 Blog Posts
3. Thinglink - Make Your Blog Images Interactive
4. The Museum of Obsolete Objects
5. Visions of Students Today - A Video Collage

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I've started a second blog titled Android 4 Schools. As the name implies it's all about Android apps for students and educators. In the future, I plan to add reviews of hardware.

Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
TenMarks offers a free online mathematics program to supplement in-classroom instruction.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
Intel offers the AppUp Center of educational PC games and more.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
If you aren't subscribed you can do so via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Image Credit: Sarah Sutter
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer