Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 19 December 2011

Explore and Watch Polar Bears on Explore.org

It is frigid here in Maine (6F when I took my dog out last night) which might be why I found myself watching a bunch of short videos about Polar Bears last night on Explore.org. I've written about Explore.org and their lesson plans before so I won't rehash that post. I just want to point out that they continue to add great video footage like the Polar Bear footage that you can watch here. I've embedded one of the videos below.



Applications for Education
Polar Bears International has some lesson plans for teaching about climate change, ecotourism, and conservation. You will also find links to a slideshow on Polar Bears and nice PDF about Polar Bears that contains an educational game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer