Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 25 July 2013

5 Handy Google Drive Shortcuts

This evening when I attempted to access my Google Drive dashboard the way that I have been doing it for years by typing "docs.google.com" a brand new Google Document instead. This caused me to try "slides.google.com" to see if a new presentation would open, it did. Apparently, these shortcuts have worked for some people for a while. The shortcuts just started working with my Google Drive account this evening. Altogether I found five shortcuts that will allow you to skip the step of opening your Google Drive dashboard before creating a new document, slideshow, form, spreadsheet, or drawing.

These are the five shortcuts to note. 

1. To create a new Google Document:
docs.google.com 
2. To create a new Google Slides Presentation:
slides.google.com
3. To create a new Google Form:  
forms.google.com
4. To create a new Google Spreadsheet:
sheets.google.com
5. To create a new Google Drawing:
drawings.google.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer