Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 25 July 2013

How to Quickly Create Simple Online Quizzes

QuizPoo is a free online quiz creation tool. Quizzes created on QuizPoo have a simple format based on an "either or framework." When you create a QuizPoo quiz all of your questions have only two answer choices. For example, I created a four question quiz about my dogs. Each of the questions only had Max and Morrison as answer choices. See my sample quiz here. I did not include pictures in my quiz, but that is an option.

Applications for Education
I almost didn't write about QuizPoo because I thought that it was too basic. But then I realized that the QuizPoo format could be good for creating quizzes about characters or story lines in a book. For example, if I could create a quiz about two characters from The Odyssey and have the questions be about a particular characteristic or action of the characters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer