Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 23 July 2013

Two Video Guides to Website Evaluation

Writing the previous post about RADCAB reminded me of a Common Craft video about website evaluation. That video is embedded below.


Common Craft videos are free to watch for evaluation purposes, but to share them you do have to be a subscriber to their service (I am). I realize that not everyone can or wants to convince their schools to pay for a Common Craft subscription so I went to YouTube to look for some free videos about website evaluation. Sadly, many of the videos that I found on YouTube either promoted .org domains as being automatically more valid than .com domains. Other videos on the topic were so dry that a student would never watch them all the way through. Eventually, I did find one that I think students would watch and is accurate. That video is embedded below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer