Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 8 July 2013

Easily Sign Documents In Your Browser or On Your Tablet

The other day I received an email from a reader who was looking for a way to digitally sign documents. My suggestion was to try Hello Sign. Hello Sign is a service that allows you to digitally sign documents. Hello Sign can be used in your web browser, on your iPhone, on your iPad, and on your Android tablet.

On your computer you can use Hello Sign to record your signature by using your mouse or by importing a picture of your signature. Then whenever you need to sign a document just upload it to Hello Sign and apply your stored signature. You can email your newly signed document directly from Hello Sign. Alternatively you can use the Hello Sign Chrome app or the Hello Sign Gmail plug-in.

On your iPhone, iPad, or Android device you can use Hello Sign by selecting a document or by taking a picture of a document. I tried it out on my iPad and was impressed by how easy it was to use. I just opened the app, logged into my Hello Sign account, and snapped a picture of a document. After the picture was captured I had the option to apply a stored signature or sign the document using my finger on my iPad's screen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer