Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning from my hometown of Manchester, Connecticut. This morning I'm going to watch the Manchester Road Race with the same childhood friends that I've been watching the race with for 25+ years. That's my favorite Thanksgiving tradition. I hope that all of you who are celebrating Thanksgiving today have a wonderful time with your friends and family. Last night I shot a little video (the video is posted below)through the YouTube uploader just to say thank you to everyone who has supported Free Technology for Teachers over the years. Today, is the 6th anniversary of my first post here.


And just for fun, here's another American Thanksgiving tradition, have a listen to Alice's Restaurant. Here's a little history of the song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer