Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 16 January 2014

A Good Google Earth Tour Builder Tutorial

Google Earth Tour Builder is a slick tool that Google introduced a couple of months ago. Tour Builder is a browser-based tool for creating Google Earth tours. Placemarks in your Tour Builder tours can include up to 25 images and videos, that's one of my favorite aspects of the tool. I published a video about using the new Google Earth Tour Builder shortly after it was made available to the public. My tutorial did not include using the tilt and planned locations aspects of the tool (aspects that I would introduce after students get the basics of tour building). Rich Treves who writes the Google Earth Design blog has published a tutorial covering those aspects that I left out. Rich's video is embedded below.


H/T to The Google Earth Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer