Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 January 2014

How to Automatically Send Diigo Links to Your Blog - H/T @CoolCatTeacher

Last night on Twitter Rick Burkett asked me for a suggestion on how to efficiently share with his faculty members the apps and sites he discovers. One of my suggestions was to use Diigo to automatically post bookmarks to an existing school / staff site. I knew that Vicki Davis does this on a regular basis so I referred Rick to Vicki. This morning Vicki shared a video that she made about how to automatically post Diigo links to bookmarks to your blog. That video is embedded below.


While I was looking at Vicki's video I noticed that she has a great list of video tutorials on her Cool Cat Teacher YouTube channel, check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer