Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 6 January 2014

A Twenty Day Blogging Challenge for Teachers via @kellyhines

Last week on the Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page I shared the twenty day blogging challenge created by Kelly Hines. I decided to share it here as well to give the challenge a little more attention. The challenge, which does not have to be completed in twenty consecutive days, contains twenty blog post prompts for teachers. To help teachers support each other in this challenge, Kelly created this form through which teachers can submit and share their blogs and Twitter IDs.

Applications for Education
As I've written in the past, most recently on my new blog Worms In the Fridge, the act of sitting down to write a blog post is a good exercise in thinking and reflecting on your practice. One of the obstacles to blogging that some people express to me is, "I don't know what to write about." Kelly's twenty day blogging challenge gives you plenty of ideas to run with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer