Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 December 2009

Edublog Awards Voting and How Old Am I?

The Edublog Awards voting is now live, I was honored to be nominated in three categories; Best Resource Sharing Blog, Best Individual Blog, and Lifetime Achievement. While I am very flattered to have been nominated for a lifetime achievement award, I haven't been blogging long enough (just over two years) to merit winning that category. There are many people who have given more to the ed tech community than I have. I nominated Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod for Lifetime Achievement awards (Scott is encouraging people not to vote for him too). Besides that I haven't been blogging long enough, I'm not old enough to get a lifetime achievement award. :-) So while I'd love to have your vote in either of the other two categories, I'd prefer that you vote for someone else in the Lifetime Achievement category.

The voting can be a little confusing at first so I'll try to explain as best as I can.
1. Visit the list of categories.
2. Click on a category.
3. Vote once in that category.
4. Repeat until you've voted for all of your favorite blogs.
5. Voting is limited to one vote per category per IP address.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer