Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 12 December 2009

Week in Review - My Trip to GTA

This was a very busy week for me, but other than Thursday when I was playing airline limbo, I was still able to write at least four new posts everyday. On Wednesday and Thursday I was at the Google Teacher Academy in Washington, DC and I'm now a Google Certified Teacher. I learned some neat things at GTA, stayed tuned for some posts based on my GTA experience. In the meantime, you can read my notes from GTA here.

On Tuesday I created a Facebook fan page for Free Technology for Teachers. So far almost 400 of you have become fans, thank you. I'd also like to this time to welcome all of the new subscribers and say thank you to everyone that has helped Free Technology for Teachers reach a wider audience.

As I do every week, I've compiled a list of the most popular items of the last week.

Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. Five Ways to Build Your Own Educational Games
2. A 7th Easy Way for Students to Create Videos
3. Student Conversation Starter
4. PupilTube - How-to Videos With Potential
5. How to Read Your Gmail Offline
6. Rutgers Animated Research Tutorial
7. Lessons About Lions

The list above is based on item clicks and views. If you ever miss the week in review post, you can always check out the Post Rank widget embedded in the right column of the blog. Post Rank displays the most popular blog entries at any given time. You can also search the most popular posts within the Post Rank widget.

If you're new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I'm glad you've found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer