Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 December 2009

Holiday Edition: Twelve Essentials for Technology Integration

Believe it or not, I'm actually taking a couple of days off from going online. I know that not everyone celebrates the same holidays that I do so I am reposting some of the most popular posts of the last two years. This is one of them.


The guide is embedded below.


RSS readers may need to click through to view the guide.
It is by no means comprehensive, but it is a good starting place for those teachers who need advice on taking their first steps toward integrating technology into their classrooms. I welcome any and all feedback. If you like it and know a teacher or teachers who would benefit from it, please feel free to print it and distribute it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer