Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 December 2009

Shmoop Adds 20 More Guides

I've mentioned Shmoop numerous times on this blog because I really like the content they produce. In fact, I like Shmoop so much that I have it linked to the blog for my US History and Civics courses. All of the Language Arts teachers to whom I've shown Shmoop have also approved of the Shmoop study guides. Shmoop recently added twenty new study guides.

The new study guides includes seven new books, three poems, three biographies, two US History guides, and five music titles. Among the new book titles you'll find Atlas Shrugged. The new US History guides are The American West and the 1960's.

Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
Build Your Own Review Games
Cramberry - Studying Made Easier With Flashcards
Flashcard Flash - Search for Flashcard Sets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer