Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 December 2009

Holiday Edition: How to Build a PLN

Believe it or not, I'm actually taking a couple of days off from going online. I know that not everyone celebrates the same holidays that I do so I am reposting some of the most popular posts of the last two years. This is one of them.

I occasionally get questions or emails from people seeking advice about building a PLN (personal learning network) and recently I was asked if I could create a presentation on the topic. Embedded below is the first draft of a slide presentation about building a PLN. I welcome any and all suggestions for improvement.



Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
Seven Ways to Find Teachers on Twitter
My 21 Must-read RSS Feeds
10 Teachers to Follow on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer