Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 31 December 2009

Month in Review - December's Most Popular Items

It's the last day of the month and, as I do every month, I've compiled a list of the ten most popular items from the past 30 days. Before you jump to the list, I want to say thank you to everyone that has subscribed to the blog, emailed me, Tweeted with me, joined the Facebook fan page, or connected with me in some form this year. I look forward to connecting with more of you in 2010. Happy New Year!

Here are the most popular items from the month of December 2009:
1. 15 TED Talks for Teachers to Watch Before 2010
2. iNudge - Experiment With Sounds
3. What Teachers Need to Know About Creative Commons
4. Five Ways to Build Your Own Educational Games
5. Google Teacher Academy for Administrators
6. 15 Tools to Help Students Get Organized
7. Holiday Edition: Twelve Essentials for Technology Integration
8. Student Conversation Starter
9. 25 More Educational Games and Game Builders
10. Fresh Ideas for Fun Student Projects

If you're new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I'm glad you've found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.

You might also want to consider becoming a fan on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer