Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 November 2011

Four Years Ago Today...

Four years ago today I wrote my first blog post on Free Technology for Teachers. This is what I wrote on November 28, 2007. I really wasn't sure what I was doing and I certainly didn't expect to accidentally start a small business with my keyboard. Along the way I've written more than 5,200 blog posts and learned a lot through that process. Someone sent me a Tweet this evening and said that she was just starting a blog and hoped to have the same longevity I have had. I am flattered by that and have some advice for those just starting their own blogs. But really, I'm still very new at this compared to folks like Vicki Davis, David Warlick, Wes Fryer, Gary Stager, Larry Ferlazzo, Kevin Jarrett and many others that I've learned so much from since I started this little blogging habit.

I hope I can keep this blog going for another four years. What would you like to see me write more about during the next four years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer