Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 November 2011

Create Choose Your Own Adventure Videos

Last summer my colleague at Ed Tech Teacher, Greg Kulowiec, introduced me to creating choose your own adventure videos in YouTube. Back then I posted some annotated screen captures illustrating the process. Today, Greg directed me to a new blog post of his own in which he uses a choose your own adventure video to demonstrate the process. I've embedded the video below, but I encourage you to visit Greg's blog to view and download the flow chart he uses with his students when they create choose your own adventure videos.



Applications for Education
Creating a series of informative videos and linking them together in a choose your own adventure format could be a great collaborative multimedia project for your students. You could also use the process with entertaining  videos that you link up in a Mad Libs-like format.

For more YouTube video editing tools please see 12 Useful YouTube Accessories and More Ways to Edit Videos in YouTube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer