Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 21 November 2011

My 2011 Edublog Awards Nominations

Last week the 2011 Edublog Awards nomination process opened. Thank you to everyone that has nominated Free Technology for Teachers for awards.

I am not making nominations in all of the categories this year. There are three reasons for that. First, I don't feel that I have a wide enough view on some of the categories. Second, some of the categories don't really make sense to me (best Twitter hashtag?). Third, in a couple of categories I fear that my nominations could be construed as conflicts of interest.

Here are my 2011 Edublog Awards nominations:
Best Individual Blog - Moving at the Speed of Creativity - Wes Fryer
Best Open PD/ Unconference - EdCamp (in all of their forms and locations)
Best Resource Sharing Blog - Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day
Best School Administrator's Blog - The Principal's Page
Best Educational Use of Twitter - Steven Anderson
Best New Blog - Hack Education
Lifetime Achievement - Wes Fryer (now Dr. Wesley Fryer, congratulations Wes!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer