Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 November 2011

Now I Know - Short Lessons from Entrepreneurs

Now I Know is a new project from the video production company Sprinkle Lab. The purpose of Now I Know is to record and publish short videos of successful entrepreneurs sharing lessons they've learned along the way. Each video is under three minutes long so they are short and to the point. Some of the names you might recognize in the videos are Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist, and MG Siegler of TechCrunch and ChrunchFund.

The most recent Now I Know video is embedded below. The video features Linda Avey, founder of 23 and Me, talking about educating yourself.


Applications for Education
These short videos could make nice discussion starters in a business course. I would also think it would be neat to have students use the Now I Know model to interview and video each other about lessons they've learned about what it takes to be a successful student. In fact, I think that would make a great channel on Next Vista. (Rushton, are you listening?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer