Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 March 2012

Copyright for Canadians

Next week I will be speaking at the Teacher 2 Teacher conference in Bow Island, Alberta. One of my presentations next week is about student video projects. An element of that session is remixing media. On that topic there are always questions regarding copyright. As I was reminded the last time I was in Canada, copyright laws in Canada are different from those in the U.S.

In a stroke of good luck for me, David Wees published Copyright for Canadian Educators earlier this week. His short presentation is a good overview of copyright concerns that educators should be aware of. David is looking for feedback on the presentation so if you have thoughts to add, please visit David Wees's Copyright for Canadian Educators.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer