Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 March 2012

Make Interactive Images on ThingLink Education

Last month I published a short tutorial on creating interactive images by using ThingLink. That is one of the most popular posts of the first quarter of the year. And everywhere that I have shown it to teachers, it has been very well received.

Yesterday, I received an email from ThingLink's CMO informing me of their new offerings for educators. Now educators and students can create up to 50 interactive images for free on ThingLink. Upgrades to the paid plan for 500 images are available to educators at 67% off the regular price which works out to $1.65/month (very reasonable if you ask me).

Applications for Education
ThingLink could be used by art students to identify and tag important elements of a painting, drawing, or photography. ThingLink could also be used in history classrooms to have students identify important places in a battlefield like Gettysburg.

Here's my short demonstration of ThingLink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer