Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 March 2012

What Would You Have Me Say to Discovery About Textbooks?

Five days from now I will be at Discovery's headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland for a forum titled Beyond the Textbook. This event pulls together 20 or so educators to talk about the future of textbooks or the future of reference materials. To be honest, I'm not totally sure what the whole thing is about, but I'm going to find out. Anyway, I'm hoping to lend share more than just my voice in the two day conversation. So what would you have me say to Discovery about textbooks? Please leave a comment below.

Just as I was about to publish this post, I noticed that David Warlick wrote a similar post in which he included a short survey. If you're so inclined, I encourage you to share your thoughts there too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer