Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 April 2012

TEDx Bozeman - Classroom Game Design

On the heals of my slightly critical post about TED Ed, I thought it would be good to balance things out by sharing a good TEDx Talk that I recently watched. Classroom Game Design is a talk that was given by Montana's 2011 Teacher of the Year, Paul Anderson, at TEDx Bozeman. I have to admit that when I read the title I thought it would be just another talk extolling the virtues of playing video games. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was wrong. In his talk Paul Anderson talks about using the principles of game design to revamp his methods for grading, delivering instruction, and planning. Paul's ten minute talk is embedded below.


On his website and YouTube channel Paul Anderson has uploaded more than 200 quality instructional videos like the one about the skeletal system that you can watch below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer