Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 7 April 2012

Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts

Image Credit: Kestin Mattinson
Good morning from the Free Technology for Teachers world headquarters in Greenwood, Maine. This week I had the privilege of speaking at The Literacy Promise conference. It was a pleasure to meet some of you there. Now I'm home for a long stretch which will give me time to complete a couple of projects that I've been working on since January, I think you'll like both when they're completed. Before I work on those project, I'm going to take the weekend to relax with my dog and some friends. But just like every week I won't take a break until the list of this week's most popular posts is published.

Here are the most popular posts of the week:
1. Speech to Text in Evernote
2. Kikutext - Keep Parents Updated Through Text Messages
3. Seven Resources for Teaching and Learning About Electricity
4. Make Interactive Images on Thinglink Education
5. Humanline - Thousands of Historic Images
6. Two Short Videos on the Origins of April Fools' Day
7. Tour the White House's Interior in Google Maps


Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
iPad Insight provides reviews of iPad apps, accessories, and offers tutorials. 
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers. In April I will be holding another free public webinar through UMBC.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
If you aren't subscribed you can join 45,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+

Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you. I'm now offering a webinar series for schools as a cost-effective alternative to in-person workshops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer