Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 14 April 2012

Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts

Good afternoon from Maine. Rarely do I post this late on a Saturday, but I spent the morning taking my mother out for her birthday brunch. Not to fear, I have the week in review primed and ready to go now. I should note that the week in review is one of the most popular posts every week, but I have never linked back to it because I'm afraid of creating an infinite loop of chasing old links. That could change if you want it to. I'm looking for your feedback, should I link to previous week in review posts if they do rank as one of the most-read posts of the week?

Here are the most popular posts of the last week:
1. Google Docs for Teachers - A Free eBook
2. How to Use Evernote for Bookmarking and More
3. Snapify - A Tool to Quickly Find Definitions and Related Websites
4. Video - Using Flubaroo to Grade Quizzes
5. Storyline Online - Actors Reading Stories to Kids
6. mySchoolNotebook - Organize Your Notes and More
7. Collaborative Writing Across Multiple Grades


Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
iPad Insight provides reviews of iPad apps, accessories, and offers tutorials. 
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers. In April I will be holding another free public webinar through UMBC.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
If you aren't subscribed you can join 45,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+

Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you. I'm now offering a webinar series for schools as a cost-effective alternative to in-person workshops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer