Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 22 June 2013

Learn a Language On the Go With Duolingo Mobile Apps

On the first day of the year I reviewed the free language learning service Duolingo. To learn a new language on Duolingo you read, listen to, and translate words and phrases. For example if I want to learn Spanish I'll be shown Spanish words with translations. I can can hear the words pronounced too. Then to practice I type and or speak translations. The activities start out with simple words and phrases. As I become more proficient, Duolingo gives me more challenging phrases. To help me track my progress Duolingo awards me point and virtual badges.

In addition to using Duolingo in your web browser you can also use the free Android and iOS apps. Tekzilla provides a short demo of the app in the video below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer