Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 16 June 2013

My Study Life - A Student Planner On the Web and Windows 8

There are plenty of online, Android, and iOS planners for students. So far there aren't many that have been built with Windows 8 in mind. My Study Life is an exception to that pattern. My Study Life is a free student planner available online and as a Windows 8 app.

My Study Life allows students to organize tasks according to their course schedules. When students start using the app they have to enter their courses. After entering their courses into My Study Life students can start to enter tasks into each course. Each task is assigned a due date. Students' My Study Life homepage shows them the tasks that have due dates approaching.

Applications for Education
Whether or not a planner helps a student is usually determined by whether or not the student gets in the habit of using it. My Study Life could be an excellent service for students to get into the habit of using to keep track of their assignments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer