Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 22 June 2013

Week in Review - Home Again

Good morning from the Free Technology for Teachers world headquarters in Greenwood, Maine. I'm home after 11 days on the road during which I spoke at four conferences. As I mentioned when I posted this picture on Instagram, I'm fortunate to be able to visit so many places, but it is always nice to be home and watching the view from my porch with my dogs. Yesterday, was the official first day of summer for those of us in the northern hemisphere. I'm looking forward to some summer fun and I hope that you are too. And for my friends in the southern hemisphere, I hope that the winter is good to you too.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 25,000 Images of Art That You Can Re-use for Free
2. WatchDoc - A Chrome Extension for Monitoring Google Docs Changes
3. MyStudyLife - A Student Planner on the Web and Windows 8
4. Create Multimedia Presentations and Quizzes in Edmodo
5. 372 Free Art History Books
6. Get Healthy With Google
7. 18 Google Earth & Maps Lessons for K-12

Would you like to have me visit your school? 
Click here for information about my professional development services.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting workshops in Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston this summer.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer