Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 June 2013

Places We Can Connect

Over the last two weeks I've given four presentations about building personal learning networks online. In all of those presentations I've encouraged people to give Google+ a try. I have come to believe that Google+ has a number of advantages over Twitter. Perhaps most important to folks just starting to develop online PLNs is that it is easier to follow conversations in Google+ than it is in Twitter. If you want to connect with me on Google+, you can do so right here.

While I'm putting more time into Google+ than anywhere else, I am still active on other networks and we can connect on those too.
You can find me here on Twitter at @rmbyrne
You can find me on Facebook here.
You can find me on Pinterest here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer