Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 15 June 2013

Week in Review - Greetings from the Road

Good morning from Coralville, Iowa. I'm here after spending three days working at schools in Indiana and Iowa. Next week I'll be in Storm Lake, Iowa and Kettering, Ohio. Earlier this week, while I was stuck in the thirteen-miles-long line of traffic pictured to the left, I thought how fortunate I am to be able to visit and learn from so many teachers all over the country. Those opportunities have come from all of you who have followed my blog, shared my blog posts, and invited me into your schools. Thank you, I couldn't do it without you.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Share Ideas for Using Padlet In Classrooms
2. Elephants in the Classroom
3. 8 Overlooked Useful YouTube Tools
4. CNN Student News Review the News of the School Year
5. 5 Ways Students Can Create Audio Slideshows
6. 5 Benefits of Using Backchannels In Your Classroom
7. Summer Safety Video - The Grip of the Rip

Would you like to have me visit your school? 
Click here for information about my professional development services.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting workshops in Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston this summer.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer