Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 4 February 2010

A&E Biography for Kids - Frederick Douglass

Last week I mentioned that Hulu offers a good assortment of videos and video widgets that appeal to history teachers. In last week's post I highlighted the NBC News Time Capsule. Today, I want to share the A&E Biography Widget. The video that drew me to this widget was the A&E Biography for Kids episode about Frederick Douglass. (Choose the "most popular" option from the widget drop-down menu to see the Frederick Douglass video).



Applications for Education
In my school district the Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass is taught in both history and literature classes. The A&E Biography of Frederick Douglass could be used as an introductory material or as recap material.

Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
NBC News Time Capsule
11 Video Clips on the Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
30+ Alternatives to YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer