Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 22 February 2010

NASA Lunar Simulator on iPhone and iPod Touch

I don't often write posts about iPhone apps or iPod Touch apps, but today I learned about one that I had to pass along. NASA recently released an iPhone app that they're calling the Lunar Electric Rover Simulator. As I don't have an iPhone or iPod Touch myself, I haven't been able to try it yet, but the Lunar Electric Rover Simulator looks like it could be a fun learning experience for students that have iPhones or iPod Touches. The app is free and can be found in the app store where you can see more screen shots of the app in action.













Mashable, which is where I learned about the app, has some more information that you may be interested in reading.

Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
Explore Google Sky
View the Moon in Google Earth
NASA eClips - Educational Videos for K-12 Students

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer