Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 25 February 2010

How Millennial Are You? Take the Quiz

How Millennial Are You? is a quiz developed by the Pew Research Center. The fourteen question quiz is designed to assess how much you are or are not like the average member of the Millennial Generation. The average of your responses to the questions (with the exception of the last question about your age) determines how much your are or are not like a Millennial. The entire scoring process is a bit more complicated than that, but that's how I interpreted the explanation offered by Pew. Interestingly, when I took the quiz my score, 63, put me on the edge of being a Millennial while still ranking me as a member of Generation X. Chronologically, that is where my age, 31, puts me too. So in my case the quiz is fairly accurate.

How Millennial Are You? is just one part of the Pew Research Center's larger resource Millennials: A Portrait of Generation Next. Millennials: A Portrait of Generation Next is based on the Pew Research Center's reports on the behaviors, values, and opinions of teens and twenty-somethings.

Applications for Education
This quiz could be an eye-opener for some parents and teachers. To see how well you know Millennials take the quiz once answering as yourself then take it again answering as you think a teenager would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer