Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 6 April 2013

About.me Now Supports Embedded Video and Audio

Last month I wrote an article for School Library Journal in which I suggested having high school students create digital resumes on About.me to share as part of a college admissions application or an internship application. About.me makes it easy to quickly create a one page site highlighting your strengths, things you've published online, and your preferred contact information (you can see me sample page here).

This week About.me added support for embedding YouTube, Vimeo, and SoudCloud files into your page. This is a great option for students who are hoping to find employment or internships in the media production field. Students can prominently feature their best videos and or podcasts on their About.me pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer