Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 April 2013

Four Settings Every Blogger User Should Know

Blogger is a popular choice of blog platform for teachers because it is very easy to use. If you're using Blogger or thinking about using Blogger, here are four settings that you should know how to use.

Click on the images below to view them in full size and see the details contained within them. 

How to schedule posts:
I will occasionally write posts that I don't want to appear online until a later date. I've often used this setting when planning out a week of assignments for my classes.


How to insert an RSS feed footer message:
If you read this blog in RSS you may have noticed that I recently started publishing this line at the bottom of every post, This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers. I started doing that because my RSS feed is often picked up and republished by other blogs (some well-meaning and some not so much). Posting that line provides a link back to me and provides attribution in the cases in which people don't give any attribution to me.



How to moderate comments:
Especially if you're using Blogger in your classroom you want to turn on comment moderation in order to prevent inappropriate comments from appearing on your blog.




How to add authors to your blog:
If you would like to have multiple authors on your blog, this is how to do it.



How to back-up your Blogger blog.

1 comments:

  1. I started to use LimeTank some months ago and It is the best!!! The support team is incredible fast and polite and the quality of the service is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer