Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 5 April 2013

Pin-a-note - Sticky Notes for Your Windows 8 Start Screen

The more I use Windows 8 the more I get the hang of the shortcuts and the utility of the start screen. This morning I added a new utility to the start screen, sticky notes. Pin-a-note is a free Windows 8 app that you can use to write and pin sticky notes to your start screen. Pin-a-note is a simple sticky note application that doesn't have a color coding option, but it does everything else that I use sticky notes for on my Windows 7 computer and on my MacBook.

Applications for Education
If your school is starting to use Windows 8 computers and tablets, you're probably looking to continue to use some of your favorite productivity tools on this new operating system. Pin-a-note brings the commonly used sticky notes to Windows 8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer