Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 1 April 2013

Watch Pandas and More on the National Zoo App

For the last two weeks I've been trying to use Windows 8 as much as possible. I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 13 to try a bunch of Windows 8 apps. One app that I tried last week that I think elementary school teachers and students will like is the National Zoo app for Windows 8. The National Zoo app features live webcam feeds of panda bears, lions and their cubs, tigers, cheetahs, and fish. Because these are live webcams sometimes you'll see the animals and sometimes you won't. If the webcam feed isn't showing the animals when you're viewing it you can switch to the gallery of still imagery.

Applications for Education
I wish that the National Zoo app had more information to accompany the imagery of the animals, but it's still a nice app that elementary school students can use to see some unique animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer