Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 3 April 2013

Students Will Enjoy Learning About Animals on This Fun Site

This evening I gave a Best of the Web presentation to CUE of Nevada. I like to add some "fun" elements to this presentation whenever I can so the last two times I gave this presentation I ended with the Minnesota Zoo's Who Pooped? website.

Who Pooped? is an interactive game in which students learn about various animals by guessing which animal created which pile of poop. Believe it or not, there is actually some good information about the animals that follows each round of guessing who created which poop.

Applications for Education
After your students get over the giggles, Who Pooped? could be a very engaging way for elementary school students to learn about various mammals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer