Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 20 April 2013

The Week in Review - Thinking About Summer In the Snow

Good morning from Greenwood, Maine. It has been a week like no other here in New England. In a matter of minutes on Monday I went from celebrating a Red Sox win to worry and sadness for my friends in Boston. Like everyone else, I was very happy to hear that the second suspect was arrested last night.

The last seven days have been busy. Last Saturday morning I announced the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp while I was waiting for a flight in snowy Fargo, North Dakota. More than one-third of the seats have already been sold for that event. I also spent quite a bit of time this week creating new materials for a new webinar series that I'm going to officially announce next week. It's going to be all about blogging. And to wrap-up my week I've put together the list of the most frequently read posts of the week.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 10 Good Video Sources for Math Students and Teachers
2. Updated Again - Best of the Web 2013
3. Slides and Outlines from my Presentations at TAIS
4. Come Relax and Learn With Me This Summer
5. 5 Free Timers to Help You Time Classroom Activities and Breaks
6. Visuals for Foreign Language Instruction Offers Hundreds of Visuals
7. 5 Good Places to Learn to Write HTML

Would you like to have me to visit your school this year? 
Click here for information about my professional development services.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Fresno Pacific University offers online courses for teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting workshops in Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston this summer.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
Join more than 56,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer