Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 8 November 2009

Changes to Free Technology for Teachers

If you normally read Free Technology for Teachers in your favorite RSS reader, you may not have noticed that I have made some changes to the blog's layout. I changed the layout for a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to highlight the two free ebooklets that I offer (I have plans for two more of these before the end of the year). Second, I wanted to clean-up the way the blog looked.

Here's the list of changes:
1. I have consolidated the links to resources that used to appear on the left side of the blog. These now appear as lists under the heading "Favorite Resources Lists."
2. I've added a contact form under the "About Me Section."
3. The search box is now larger and easier to use (hopefully).
4. The subscription options are easier to locate.
5. A lighter background to provide better contrast and easier reading (hopefully).

Still to come:
1. Wibiya toolbar.
2. Consolidated collection of all of my slide presentations.

If you have suggestions for making the look of Free Technology for Teachers better, please feel free to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer