Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 November 2009

3 Great Common Craft-style Videos Made by Kids

As many readers know, I'm a big proponent of having students create videos to demonstrate their understanding of a topic. I am also a huge fan of Common Craft's work. Therefore, I absolutely love these videos created by an 8th grade social studies class in Pennsylvania. These videos, made in the Common Craft style, are an explanation of the US Constitution. I learned about these videos from Jim Gates' TipLine blog. He asks some good questions about these videos on his blog and I encourage you to head over there and add your two cents.

The first video is embedded below.

Constitution Video, Part 1 from Mr. Titzel on Vimeo.



If you don't have access to video cameras for your classroom, check out one of these six free ways to create video online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer